"...one of the most interesting, knowledgeable and fun courses
"...the only practical course I took when it pertains to my professional career."
Jay Nagle, Saturn Electronics
"He has made many valuable materials available to his students and the class does an excellent job of improving
the teamwork and presentation skills of the students."
"I have to admit that it was probably the MOST valuable, applicable to work, and (relevant) information intensive
class that I have taken at U of M."
Todd Cassidy, Ford Motor Co.
- "... now that I've graduated I find myself using the
material I learned in your course all the time."
Sally Zhang, Dietrich Metal Framing
- "It was an incredible learning experience....your
pragmatic approach and real examples were extremely valuable."
Hazel J Cannon, Chair, The Deming Forum, UK
- "You are one of the most professional instructors I
have ever watched...and you made it fun, too."
Marcia Buser, Chair, American Society for Quality Portland OR Section
- "...more valuable and useful than any other class I had taken during my time in
Charles Jin Han
- "This team was by far the best working unit I have
ever worked with in both PIM, the B-School (MBA), and the
- "It is very rewarding to me to
be able to take a class and apply what I've learned to my every day
activities in the
Yvonne Jones, General Motors
- "A constant stream of adulation! You've set the bar
inordinately HIGH... You did a superlative job."
Bob Neel, Accelerated Product Development Program, Australia
- "I took your TQM course in the winter of 1998 and am
forever thankful that I did.
I have applied concepts and
Total Quality Management during my
last semesters at school and now my first months in the workplace."
David Menna, Naval Architect, Newport News Shipbuilding
- "As a result of superior instruction such as yours, our GM students
better analyze and innovate, as well as continuously improve the product and
processes of General Motors."
Edward Alef, Dean of Product Planning and Curriculum Development
GM Technical Education Program
- "...in my opinion, the best layout for a Web-based quality
Quality Progress, (9/97, 9/98)
- "Thanks to you for an outstanding course!"
Cheri Lantz, DaimlerChrysler
- "Mr. Mazur is one of the greatest lecturers that I have ever had
.... He knows how to teach."
- "Eric and I used TQM and QFD
concepts to develop a cost trade off technique for preliminary ship design."
- "I just wanted to drop a note and tell you that I found your class
to be very worthwhile. It is amazing how little the
average practicing engineer knows
about quality or what it really means."
Eric Mokrenski, Motorola
- "I have found myself using the skills that you taught me almost
everyday. The education that you provided has
value beyond words."
Matthew Koneda, Science Applications International
- "It also ranks as one of the best classes as far as real world
usefulness I have taken."
- "It has shown to be one of the most valuable classes of my academic
Jason Makaroff, GE Medical Systems
- "It is amazing how many times in the last two years I have mentioned
that my favorite class in college was TQM.
Thanks for doing such a great job teaching
Timothy Sharpe, Microsoft